Monday, March 19, 2018

There is a light to this night.




Every evening she cried,
Every night she died.
She always used to search for love,
Got nothing in return but hurt.

She thanked god for her beautiful life,
Could not do anything but to put a fake smile.
Her friends loved her so much,
That they could do anything just to make her feel alright.

Was she sad or was she tired?
She did put her efforts but failed.
But, when the life seemed to be rough,
She gathered hope and tried to begin once again.

Do it for yourself, they said.
Everyone will follow you.
Nothing was there in any man,
That is not in you.

She asked,
Even if my life is black,
Can somebody put colors to it?
They said,
Black is the darkest color one can ever have,
But even a single drop of white,
Can make it fade.

She smiled every evening,
She felt alive.
Just from a single thought of love,
Could make her feel in colors and delight!


2 comments:

Was it a dream or did I just blink my eyes?

Right now, I prefer listening songs, The voice in my head is growing strong. I just wish to write and feel the peace inside my he...