Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Because, It is you!

Is love a war which i want to win.
Or is it a life which i want to live?
It maybe a dream which i want to be true.
Or is it in my body which i want you to have too.?

Is it just a feeling which i am afraid to go through?
Or just a mere attachment which i have with you.
Is love in my brain or is it in my heart.
Deep inside the soul or just in my parts?

What is love? A person, feeling or a moment?
Should it be the one who gave me life,
Or is it with the one who kept me alive?
No, it is with the one who grew up with me.
Or is it just me who is trying to feel?

Emotions and sentiments which led it through.
Deep in my heart, somewhere i knew!
A feeling or an emotion which has to be true,
For a person I am attached to.

It is a mere word unless i feel it too.
So lets begin anew!
Because I believe,
Love is within you.

11 comments:

Was it a dream or did I just blink my eyes?

Right now, I prefer listening songs, The voice in my head is growing strong. I just wish to write and feel the peace inside my he...