Sunday, February 18, 2018

Lose your love, but not hope.

And I lost one more time in love,
Why do I even try?
I knew this time it wasn't meant to be,
But still I cried for him to stay where I wanted him to be.
It was all perfect from the beginning,
I ask, why does it had to end like this?
I cry for him and his love in front of you,
I say his name every now and then, and the other way through.
Wasn't someone there for me too?
I believe, he was the one to hold me tight,
I believe, he was the one to make me laugh until I die.
I believe and I believed, he was the one...
To make me feel alive.
I had to let him go, cause it wasn't the time to hold.
I had to say goodbye, cause there wasn't any way for us to say hi.
I had to make him sad, which anyway makes me mad.
But truely, I cherish him for being there for me,
Even when my last shine was almost covered with darkness,
He was the one to make me feel and pushed me to breathe.
I feel sad cause I know this is the end for us,
But happiness is, there is a new beginning waiting for him,
To rise and see the other side of the world.

10 comments:

Was it a dream or did I just blink my eyes?

Right now, I prefer listening songs, The voice in my head is growing strong. I just wish to write and feel the peace inside my he...