Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Was it a dream or did I just blink my eyes?






Right now, I prefer listening songs,
The voice in my head is growing strong.
I just wish to write and feel the peace inside my heart.
Don't feel like sharing things
My eyes go blur ,
My head starts to ache.
Off my chest, the armor fells down
And blood starts to race.
I can't think now neither can I move my arms.
Something has frozen and it's not the cold night or the usual, moon's charm.
I think and I think,
Until I see it within.
It's amid the famous battle,

again my heart and my mind,
Which seems harder to win.
Where is my soul? I ask.
What is the purpose? Baffled emotions emerged.
The only void it seemed like I have been here in my past.
As The dark Knight transpires,
I have to follow the light.
Only then can I quell my fears
Said the hope to my foggy eyes.
And soon appears a beam of light,
Saying; good morning, my sunshine!
Waking up to this,
I started to write,

until I realized
that I was listening to the same songs for a while.
I took a gasp and rushed to check my open eyes,
Chills in my arms
The blood was subtle and so was the clear sky.
this time I allowed myself to take a feel,
of what was happening for a little while.

2 comments:

Was it a dream or did I just blink my eyes?

Right now, I prefer listening songs, The voice in my head is growing strong. I just wish to write and feel the peace inside my he...