Saturday, February 24, 2018

Once again, i stand before you.



Once again, I stand before you.

There is a deep river in my soul,
Which wants to have fishes and boats.
My body has become a barren land,
Which is thirsty to get water and plants.

Once again, I stand before you.
Asking answers to my questions
My world is a puzzle and I cannot find an open door.
Asking for the light in my darkest night,
Searching for a star in this empty sky.

I ask, where is my home?
Did you just leave me alone?
In this beautiful world full of happiness
I am lost and trying to find my soul!

What can a person do when everything is falling apart?
Is it a right choice for him to let go of his heart?
Or the choice should be whether to take a new start?

Once again, I stand before you.
Am I living with an empty heart?
Or is it just the soul who wants to leave my parts.
Should I confess that I want to be happy?
What would you think if I told you,
Emotions are just words to me now,
Feelings are just fading now.


I ask, why should I be the one to face this?
I ask, am I not trying enough to escape this?
You gave me an answer to struggle hard.
And this struggle is a lifetime task.

I am ready to face the world If you remain by my side
I am ready to accept the truth,
If you come and show me the other side
I am ready, if you take me and guide.

Once again, I stand before you.
Asking answers to my questions,
Searching a road for my life
Finding hope to fly high.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it a dream or did I just blink my eyes?

Right now, I prefer listening songs, The voice in my head is growing strong. I just wish to write and feel the peace inside my he...